Right so TFL has taken it upon herself to rid me of my Writer’s Blox.
The rules are: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged.
16 people? Girl are you serious? Or are you mocking me??! I don’t even know 16 people. And I’m sure even the couple of people who did read my blog have give up on me!!
So being optimistic I tag – everyone who reads this! Muuhahahaaaa!
Being more optimistic I will take some names – Haleem, An ILLuS|On, Silent Mantra, Miss Specs, Salacious Samosa, mE, SZK and Boba!
- I live to eat. And I enjoy cooking equally. When I want to eat a particular dish and it’s not readily available I will go through the trouble of making it no matter how complicated it is within the same week. Food is my passion. Which is probably why I’m find it so difficult to lose the weight I’ve put on in the last year.
- Cooking and reading are two things that can take my mind off anything. I would have added music to this list but that has the ability to make me really nostalgic and will more often than not make me think about stupid things even more.
- I can pick up lyrics to songs *really* quick. I love singing along to everything I know; which is quite a bit. I’ve been told I have a good voice, but I wouldn’t stop even if I was told otherwise.
- I’m a clutter freak and really unorganized most of the time. I cannot part with anything I own and hence end up having tons and tons of things I don’t use/need. Which is probably why I have the most colorful interesting desk at work 🙂 *takes a bow* My daily use bag could give Santa a run for his money because what goes in my bag rarely comes out.
- If I buy something intending to gift it to someone and don’t end up giving it for whatever reason then I can’t ever bring myself to use it or to give it to off to anyone else. It will either reach the intended person sooner or later or it will just lie there with the rest of my clutter.
- I have many regrets and given another chance I would do many things differently.
- I want to become an interior designer at some point in my life. But I’m too lazy about it.
- I instantly hit it off with kids but thankfully have a good amount of control over them which makes them stay in their limits. I pamper my nieces and nephews to no end but also give them a sound kicking if they get out of line. As much as I love kids when I think about it sensibly, I don’t think I want to have any of my own. Sometimes I feel like I might want to, but fortunately common sense has prevailed until now.
- Most people think I’m really outgoing because I can get comfortable with people quite soon. But that’s far from the truth. I mostly enjoying lazing around at home, reading or cooking. I hate going out especially to parties or socializing in general because I don’t really like meeting people. I guess it’s just the way I was raised up. I’m the stay at home girl!
- I don’t like drinking too much water or any other liquid. I can go the whole day with just a glass or two of water under normal circumstances. I prefer solid food. But I do need to have something to drink while I eat or I won’t be able to eat at all!!
- I am a perpetual procrastinator. Especially when it comes to cleaning up closets. If I’m lucky I do get down to doing it a few months from the time I started thinking it was necessary. But then the situation would have gotten worse though.
- I love squeaky clean and dry bathrooms/toilets. And cutlery. I can’t use any cutlery (even spoons or forks) when they are even slightly wet.
- I pick out my clothes in the morning 15 minutes before leaving to work depending on what’s the easiest thing to wear. All the better if it doesn’t need ironing. If I ever do decide to pick an outfit the previous night it always takes too long to pick and I’ll most probably change my mind in the morning anyways. So I don’t bother often.
- I generally don’t eat chicken if I’ve cooked it. If I’ve cleaned the chicken, then there is no way I’m going to eat it.
- I am allergic to dust and animal fur. But it doesn’t stop me from having pet cats. My life would be incomplete without a pet.
- When I was in school, I pierced the two holes at top on my left ear. On my own. I loved the sound of the silver wire piercing my cartilage. It was stupid and I’ve gotten rid of it now coz it was too painful. Instead I have a nose piercing and a belly piercing to make up. My belly piercing hasn’t healed in the 3 years that I’ve had it but I have no intentions of getting rid of it.
So there you go. Who would have thought I’d actually get down to doing this tag?! Not me!!
Now, I have that FB tag to deal with…
Seems like tags are all the rage these days!!
Speaking of which, TFL, when do you plan on doing the Bijli tag!!?