1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
The third. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead!
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go outtogether and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband.
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put allof this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in thebarrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when youthrow it away?
The answer is Charcoal.
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
6. This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and thinkabout it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.
The letter “e,” which is the most common letter in the Englishlanguage, does not appear once in the long paragraph.