The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman
With time, only grows..
Facts On Figures :
• There are 3 billion women who don’t look like super models and only eight who do.
• Did you know Marilyn Monroe wore a size 14? (She also did not have good hygiene?) Can you believe that?
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on al l FOURS due to her proportions!
• The average woman weighs 144 pounds, and wears between a size 12-14.
• One out of every 4 college-aged women has an eating disorder.
• The Models in the magazines are AIRBRUSHED!!! – NOT Perfect!!
• A psychological study in 1995 found that 3 minutes spent looking at a Fashion Magazine caused 70% of women to feel depressed , guilty and SHAMEFUL!
• Models 20 years ago weighed 8% Less than the average Woman…Today they weigh 23% less…
As Garfield always says “Diet is DIE with a ‘T'”!!! How true 😀 FEED ME!!!! 😀