Monthly Archives: May 2006
Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality
It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions
And the actions which speak louder than words
It is making the time when there is none
Coming through time after time
Year after year after year
Commitment is the stuff character is made of
The power to change the face of things
It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism
1. WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX?
—> Because they are plugged into a genius.
2. WHY DON’T MEN BLINK DURING SEX?
—> They don’t have enough time.
3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG?
—> They don’t stop to ask directions.
4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?
—> Because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock.
5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS?
—> So they won’t hump women’s legs at cocktails parties.
6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN?
—> You need a rough draft before you make a final copy.
7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN?
—> Don’t know….! It’s never happened…
8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH?
—> Because a vibrator can’t mow the lawn.
The Israeli army has launched an all-out war on a phenomenon it considers to be a threat to the very core of military discipline – women’s low waistlines in their army issue trousers.
Some 120 female soldiers were confined to their bases after being caught wearing especially low-cut pants, in violation of army standards, an army spokesman told AFP.